November 04, 2008

Workin' 9 to 5. Whew.

This week has been crazy so far. Yes, all 2 days of it. I've been filling in at my old stomping grounds, ye old Quality Quick Print, this week & let me tell you, I have a new-found appreciation for those mothers that do this working thing full time. It's been fun but also crazy getting myself & Mr P ready, fed, out the door, & to North Ogden by roughly 8:15. And I really miss that little bug by the end of the day! It makes me very grateful that I am able to stay home with him. I don't think he's been missing me that much since he's been spending his days at Grandma & Grandpa's & having the time of his life. At least he still seems to remember me when I pick him up. It's a great feeling to walk in & see that handsome little face with a smile spreading a mile wide & a laugh that could light up the world when he sees me. That doesn't necessarily mean he wants to come home with me; I think he'd often rather stay there, playing, avoiding nap time & eating tasty treats, but at least he seems happy to see me.

Also, I forewarned that it would happen, but I'm getting ready to go private again. Once this week is over & I'm a bit closer to being finished with a couple of other projects, so probably sometime next week. Please, please send me your emails via comment or email so that I can get you all added so we can continue to keep in touch. Thanks in advance.

8 comments:

Kirk said...

schatzi53@gmail.com

DaBudges said...

Yes we are so lucky to get to stay home, Even if we are still in our PJ's, never even getting a minute to brush our teeth. Tomorrow is your last day :D Woo Who!

Brooke said...

I got to see the little Porter man at Mom's briefly Monday morning. HE IS SO CUTE! I'm so happy you have Mom and Dad close by. How awesome.

I love you! When do I get to see you???

April said...

Thanks for the vote! Your family is SO cute. I love the lion!!!
April458@msn.com

Anonymous said...

you know? i thought i was reading my own life's comments of MY last week! haha :) i did the same as you...worked extra days (although i always work once a week..) and i have to agree w/ everything whole-heartedly! i'm so grateful that i get to stay home most of the time, i miss kade terribly when we are apart...even if i think it's a relief, i still start missing him...and i think he WOULD be happy to just live at my parents' house! haha :) nice to hear that i'm not alone :)

oh! please add me!! gregdanasmith@gmail.com
thanks!! :)

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

please add me!
caidandalicia@yahoo.com

brady and kenzie said...

bbakb@aol.com

erin said...

can we come along?? erinburton@gmail.com