November 18, 2008

Abounding Talents

OK. So the deal is that I have an incredibly talented family. I'm sure many of you already know that, which is good, since I have no pictures to prove it. Yes, I forgot my camera this weekend on many adventures & am sorely upset. Anyhow, the weekend started with Mr P getting a really bad ear infection which came on really fast & was really sad. Thankfully we got squeezed into the doctor & he got feeling better quickly enough to go to Logan Saturday for Miss Clara's 3rd Birthday party. It was a princess party & Kate's talents came through with flying colors. There were crowns for the kids to decorate, swords, wands, a gorgeous cake (talents of Lindsey) & many fancy decorations, including king & queen capes Kate made for her & Andy. It was so fun!
After said festivities we went to Brooke & Jason's stake talent show where Jason headed up an awesome rock band, Brooke did a Celtic dance & Bennett sang with the primary. It was great! Admittedly I spent a good deal of the night in the hall where a very tired Mr P ran amok & gave me a good workout. Good times.

1 comment:

DaBudges said...

sounds like you had fun! Aside from freezing in the chapel, sounds like you had a near- perfect weekend. Oh, and I totally lied to you! Jaxon was on antibiotics for an ear infection when we were trying to figure out what was going on with his tummy. I totally forgto until I got home, mostly because at the time, we were more worried about his tummy. sorry bout that :D