November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Countdown Day 3.

Friends are the spice of life, or the flowers in the garden of life, or something cheesy like that. But in all seriousness, I am so grateful for my friends & owe them all a big 'tHaNKs!!' for everything they do. I have so many awesome friends, some that have lasted years & years, & some that have landed in my life more recently, but are no less dear. It's such a great feeling to know you have people you can rely on in any situation, whether it be a shoulder to cry on, someone to waste a day shopping with or someone to borrow a cup of sugar from. There's nothing better than coming home to find a unique little gift or a plate of cookies on your porch, & knowing that someone was thinking of you that day. My favorite thing about true friends is that you may not see each other for ages, but when you get together you just seem to pick up where you left off.

So, to all of my super great friends out there, ThANks!!!! Thanks for all the silly, sad & sincere memories. For the good times, the tears & the laughter we've shared. And for the road that remains ahead. I am really, really grateful for you & can only hope that I can be the kind of friend people might like to keep around.

1 comment:

DaBudges said...

Haha I'm reading this as Mr. P is trying to take over my laptop! haha I agree with you! Good friends are the best!