November 21, 2008

And Breathe...

I do have a reason for my blog having been somewhat lacking in recent weeks. My splendid sister-in-law Kate & I are trying our hands at peddling our wares in a craft fair (or bazaar, as I prefer to call it) next week, & this is what I've got ready so far.

It may not look like much, but that, ladies & gentlemen is over 50 shirts & a few bibs. I've been having fun doing it, but since there's a deadline involved I've been working my tail off & neglecting many other aspects of my life, such as cleaning my house. Sigh...

Anyhow, I've been having a lot of dreams lately, many of them involving said bazaar. They usually involve me packing up every last one of my shirts & briging them all back home after not a single one of them sells. Or along those lines. Mind you, Kate is usually quickly sold out of her goods & taking custom order after custom order while I sit sadly by, deciding who to gift the unwanted items to for the next several birthdays & Christmases. So let's hope these nightmares don't pan out. I don't know if I (or Tyler) could handle the aftermath of such dissapointment.

Thought I'd share a few of my very favorites.


















And for the ladies:





3 comments:

DaBudges said...

ok so YOU are so very talented! Your shirts are the cutest ever! When you become rich and famous, just remember the little people you left behind :D PS I didn'd miss the ward party because I was prego sick tonight! I actually had a bad allergic reaction to my allergy shot, which caused my throut to swell, and almost caused a trip to the emergency room. I'm too cheep to pay the copay, so I stayed home and thanks to good ol' Benedryl, I'm back to my old breathenest self. Just didn't want you to think I left you (or your cheesecake) hangin :D

Sarah said...

These are fantastic! Good luck at the craft fair. Sounds like fun.

anjer said...

jaime! you are so talented! i need to purchase some things for my nephew!