October 27, 2008

Pumpkins A'Plenty.

This week we had another fun Halloween Treat. (We're going all out this year!) We went out to the Pumpkin Patch, took a hayride, got some lovely pumpkins & even picked up quite a selection of squash. Ty, Jacob & I even braved the haunted house, which I haven't done in years. Good thing I had 2 strapping men to go on either side of me & keep me safe. Mr P wasn't sold on the pumpkin selecting, though he loved the tractor, the baby cows & the big slide. I felt bad though, because it was FREEZING by the time we left. Poor kid. I could do this kind of thing all year round. What kind of 'patch' could we conjure up for the spring time? Let me know if you think of anything. And ThANks!! Jer & Roxi for inviting us! It was a splendid time!
On the Hayride.
Now THAT's a Pumpkin!
Our Final Selections.

My Handsome Men in the Sunset.

Family Photo Op. (Thanks, Roxi!)

Trying to keep a frozen Mr P happy.

2 comments:

DaBudges said...

Porter makes ME feel cold in the last picture. Looks like you had a way fun time!

Brooke said...

How fun, you little Halloweeniacs! Yep, made that up myself. You have done so many fun things! I love the pic of Porter with the sucker. He's the cutest.