October 15, 2008

Birthdays Aplenty!

Last week we celebrated Lee's 24th birthday with ice cream at Casper's in Providence. Some faves from the night:
Birthday boy & his gal. Special.
Owen & Jakers sharing/teasing Mr P with their cones. Poor chap fell for it every time.
Contemplating if he made the right choice.

Positive he made the right choice.


No doubt about it, right choice! It's ice cream, isn't it?!

Then on Saturday we braved the stormy weather to go celebrate Lincoln's 1st birthday! Which was well worth it for Kate's culinary abilities. And to hang out with the fam, of course!

Woo woo!! My own cake!

I guess I can share.

That was some tasty cake!

Happy Birthday, Fellas!! Love you!

2 comments:

DaBudges said...

Cute pictures! I love that Porter gets his own ice cream an doesn't throw it at someone. How would that be? Also, I'm appauled that you think the only reason I'm your friend is so I can use you for your camera. several points to the contrary.1-I was your friend before said camera came into the picture. 2-I've only even had you take pictures once, and I hang out with you quite more frequently than that. 3-I can't think of any more reasons, but hopefully the first two will suffice. Also, you're like the coolest friend ever! Wow, that was long, but extremely convincing :D

Brooke said...

Cuties all around!