August 31, 2008

Willard Peak

Yesterday Tyler & I went on a ride up to Willard Peak, amid throngs of fellow ATV riders. It was a gorgeous day & we had a great time, just the 2 of us, while Grandma Katherine & Grandpa Dean so graciously watched Mr. P. Tyler was very patient, waiting for me to cautiously dawdle along & take in the scenery. I think he rode twice as far as me, since he had to turn around every so often & double back to check on my status. (All in first gear, for the most part, since the bike he was on had a great deal more power than our 4-wheeler, which I was rockin' mostly in 3rd gear. I think I'm getting an idea of what he would like his next major purchase to be.) It was a great time. I'm especially excited about the new $3 sunglasses I purchased in Brigham since I had forgotten mine. I'm not especially excited about the fact that my bum is bruised from the long journey over the rocky, bumpy, mountainous terrain. Enjoy the helmet hair & dirt encrusted faces.

2 comments:

DaBudges said...

Haha hope your bum is ok. I haven't seen you since yesterday so hopefully you made it through :D

Brooke said...

I LOVE your sunglasses. I was going to ask you where you got them! Sweet!