August 08, 2008

Lockdown













Yes, this really is Porter sitting in a puddle of Canola Oil & yes, it is really hard to clean oil up. I have a new found appreciation for the crew that cleaned up the Exxon Valdez spill. Though I am grateful it wasn't something poisonous, I thought this might still a crummy start to the morning, until he started to try to crawl through it & was slipping & sliding all over the place, making us both laugh so hard I had to sit down, narrowly missing the nasty little puddle & ruining my PJ's for good. It's a good thing we were just about to head out to play group at the Splash Pad so I didn't even have to give him a bath!! I And yes, I will be going out to purchase some cupboard locks today. Don't you worry.
And here's the little stinker cutie pants after splashing his heart out, having completely forgotten the trials he put his mother through just this very morning. Dang, it's a good thing he's the cutest little guy I've ever seen!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

He's going to have the smoothest skin in town. You may have just stumbled onto the next great beauty trend and you will owe it all to Porter. That's right, folks! Canola oil will change your life.

He really is so cute, Jaime. Sooooo cute!

Mrs B said...

I think he wanted to get a really good tan at the splash pad today, like when Kramer uses butter as tanning lotion.

Mrs B said...

Boy howdy am I grateful that it was on the hardwood! He even managed to keep it off the rug. Such a good boy...