September 03, 2008

Old & Moldy




It's official. As of today Tyler is old & moldy. Yes its' true, our favorite grown up kid is 30 years old today. THANK YOU to everyone who helped me with his surprise party on Saturday & also THANK YOU to everyone who helped throw him off the trail. I do realize that it was difficult at times- Ty's not an easy one to fool once he gets an idea that something's going on. I appreciate all the lies told on my behalf. Surely you'll be forgiven. And to those of you who thought I cried because he saw your car, rest assured that's not the reason. I was amazed that I got Tyler to the restaurant before he knew what was going on. The crying is a result of a genetic malfunction which causes me to cry anytime I'm overwhelmed, nervous, relieved, etc., or a combination of said factors. Don't let it alarm you, & get used to it. It was a great night & Tyler keeps talking about how nice it was that so many people showed up for him. So THANKS again, everyone!! We're so lucky & blessed to have so much wonderful family & so many great friends.

And on that note, here are 30 reasons why I love Tyler & am so blessed he's ours.
1. He's Fun
2. He works HARD
3. He's not prideful (bring on the smokin' 78 Rabbit!)
4. He's a great dad
5. He's super handy
6. He's super handsome
7. He sings ABBA with me
8. He's a good friend
9. He upholds his Priesthood
10. He shares the covers (or lets me have them all)
11. He loves to travel
12. He's a joker
13. He supports his family
14. He's spontaneous
15. He has gorgeous green eyes w/ flecks of gold
16. He humors me
17. He doesn't bother to be a slave to fashion
18. He's a dreamer
19. He's smart
20. He has kissable lips
21. He makes up new words to all songs
22. He's strong- physically, emotionally & spiritually
23. He's a good cook
24. He loves me just the way I am
25. He loves to try new things
26. He's himself ALL the time
27. He cleans up real nice
28. He loves his son more than anything
29. He spoils me
30. He makes me happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TY!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy birthday, Tyler! You are awesome!!!!!!!!!