September 25, 2008

Again, It's About Love

Here's the deal. I have a couple of friends that have a very special place in my heart. Well, I have many friends that have a special place in my heart, but there are a couple I have been thinking a lot about lately, & I'm going to give them a shameless plug right now.
Here they are.

As you all know, adoption is a very near & dear subject to my family & of course, myself, & it is the ultimate tie that binds me to these 2 couples. Both of them have been on the journey to starting a family for quite some time, & if there's anything I can do to help, by gum, I'm going to do it. Not only in my own experience, but in experiences of people I know, I've been amazed to see how these babies get home to the families they belong with. I know it sounds cliche. I understand it sounds cheesy. But the point of the matter is that it's the truth. So. Here are the links to their adoption blogs.
http://ourhopetoadopt.blogspot.com/
http://jimiandsarahadopt.blogspot.com/
I might not be the link that helps these amazing people find their birthmothers, but then again, I might. I don't want to take the risk. So, get it out there. Spread the word. I know firsthand that people come out of the woodwork when a woman decides to place her baby for adoption, & I know there are a lot of wonderful, capable, great people hoping that someday soon will be their day. My prayers are with them, but unfortunately I can't help them all. But I just might be able to help these choice few. You just never know. Help me help them, won't you?
(Note that their links are permanently in my left hand column for easy & frequent access.)

2 comments:

mrs. jar said...

Thank you. Thank you. THank you Jaime. Your post brought tears to my eyes. This is a wonderful thing you are doing for us and we appreciate it more than we can say!

Sara said...

Thank you!! You are so wonderful!

Making the banners is totally easy! You need Photoshop- you can get photoshop elements for like $40, or download a free 30 day trial.. and then I can email you the easy directions. But you have to teach me how to make those super cute designs on shirts!