September 30, 2008

Privacy no More

As you may have noticed, our blog is no longer private, for invited guests only. I'm pretty sure this will be a temporary change, but we'll play it by ear. It's just been fun to catch up with people lately that I otherwise wouldn't really get the chance to keep in touch with, & I'd like to get as many of these old pals on board as I can before we go back private. So, hopefully all creepies will stay away for this brief stint. I will let you know when we go back to private mode so you can all make sure to give me your info for stay-in-touch-oh-so-splendid blogging purposes. Thanks for your cooperation. I sure hope I don't regret this.

2 comments:

DaBudges said...

yeah you gotta watch our for those creepies...lol you are so darn stinkin cute!

erin said...

righteous... i'm so glad you did. if you ever lock 'er up again, let the burtons peep, por favor?? erinburton@gmail.com. i love the post with porter and the hersheys. i always keep an open bag of choc chips in the fridge, for, you know, whatever.