September 21, 2008

Stake Conference

This weekend was our stake conference, so despite the chastisement for the poor attendance at the last stake conference, we planned a little last-camping-trip-of-the-summer weekend. That didn't work out. But...we did get to go over night to Park City with our good friends & without the babies. (Thanks, grandma & grandpa!!) We had a nice dinner, perused main street, went swimming, relaxed in the spa, played games, ate too many treats, went to bed when WE wanted to (much too late!), & slept in. It was divine. We also went to a little concert up at Snowbasin with Cami for a little bit & enjoyed some music, dancing & hula-hooping. And by dancing & hula-hooping I mean some great people watching. The leaves are changing & it was GORGEOUS! I was happy to get home to my baby, but it was a great little getaway!! Thanks everybody! And my apologies to the stake for not helping out with better numbers this time. We will be there to teach primary next week!!



1 comment:

DaBudges said...

I look so hot when I have a migrane. that was SO fun! We need to do it again in say...six months? lol we are NAUGHTY!!