November 25, 2009

Living Planet Aquarium.


Cami & I took Mr P out (pre-ear-infection knowledge) for a day of fun at Ikea & the aquarium. Turns out he really loves fish, eels, crabs & other sea life, wanted to get in with the sting rays & makes friends amazingly easily. (With kids & grown ups alike.) I was glad he had a good day before his 2nd ear infection in a month hit & he cried all night & day, thus breaking my heart & rendering me useless in disciplinary situations. Thank goodness he bounces back quickly & he'll probably be good as new for this weekend's many festivities. (Knock on wood!!)
















































1 comment:

Tiffany said...

SO MUCH FUN! I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO TAKE THE KIDS THERE BUT HAVE NEVER MADE IT.Ooops Caps lock. And yes Mike just got put in the bishopric a few weeks ago. It will be good for us.