November 14, 2009

Grandpa Stick.

My sweet Grandma has been quite sick for a few weeks now, which is never fun, but it has given us the chance to spend some really awesome time with her & Grandpa Stick, who Mr P has come to adore. They like to hang out on the hospital bed that was intended for Grandma but was taken over by these 2, for the purposes of eating candy & watching golf. It absolutely melts my heart to see how my grandpa lights up when he sees that Mr P has come to visit. Though he can't hear a lot of what P's saying, they just laugh & laugh & talk to each other for hours. I'm so grateful for this special little bond these 2 special guys in my life have. It makes the hard times a little more bearable.

1 comment:

DaBudges said...

That is adorable! I'm still sorry about your Grandma. good luck with everything and call me if you get a chance