November 16, 2009

Kids.








Just before my brother left Kate asked me to take pics of the kids to surprise him. It lasted about 7 minutes max, but I came away with nearly 200 pics, most of which were great, needing very little work. I can't tell you how in love with these kids I am-- they work the camera like mini J-Crew models. Lovely. The bad news was that because the army apparently has a lot of strict rules & what-not (who knew?) Kate was unable to give him these pics before he left. Well, now it looks like she can send them, & you better believe there's going to be one soldier in South Carolina crying like a little baby when he sees these.


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Way cute pics! And I am all for adoption. You need to check out Kelse's blog. She adopted Two. And words can't say how grateful they are!
Andy is an awesome Boy Scout! He will be great. Tell Kate we will pray for her and the kids. It is always hard with hubby gone. Especially for so long!

Sara said...

so cute, i love the dandelion one!

DaBudges said...

lol cute! good job as always!!!

emily ballard said...

Those pictures are darling, especially the dandelion shot.