December 05, 2009

A Workin' Man.

Mr P's latest thing is telling me that he always has to go to work. The job he's headed to varies depending on the day, but it's generally something involving something very large & motorized. Or fast. This particular day he wasn't disclosing where he would be working, but threw on one of grandpa's hats, grabbed the silverware basket from the dishwasher & headed to the front door. Upon questioning I was told he was late for work. Yes, even on a Saturday. Guess he takes after his dad there too.

3 comments:

brady and kenzie said...

ha ha i am glad you posted this! Brady told me that story and it makes me excited to have babies one day and have them do funny things like that! Mr P is definitely a stud.

Anonymous said...

Hello Lady. Oh, I miss you... I was at Quality the other day, and dang near peed my pants laughing at the cat poo gloo and other lovlies, courtesy of us.... I got your text the other day, whilst feeding my little one, and meant to get back to you, but seriously, when it comes to texting, I may has well be 90 years old and moldy. But, yes we need to get together... I miss you, and I need to see that baby boy. :) I will call you. Oh, and the new Chick farte is opening soon- hmmm. Love you. Oh, and your blog pictures... so cute. Mr. P. melts my heart. And, also, might I add, you are adorable. :) -Anne

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Haha! That's so dang cute!