November 16, 2009

A Little Plug.

As you all may or may not know, November is National Adoption Month & since I just love this topic for obvious & various reasons, I'm gonna give it a little plug. I am SO happy to say that 4 of my friends have become parents this year through this awesome process (YAY!!!), but there are so many more who haven't. I pray for them, wish on stars for them & throw pennies in fountains for them. I wish I could do more. But I think that if we all spread the word about how great adoption is we might together be able to help more of these deserving people. Work with me, won't you??? And if you so desire, check this out. I know I'm overly touchy on a few things, but it has always bugged me when people would say I gave my baby up. Just a little heads up! And again, yay for adoption!!

2 comments:

DaBudges said...

lol I didn't evne know it was nationaladoption month when i posted my "thankful for" today.I AM AWESOME!! :D jk. I have a cousin who is now facing the big decision to keep or place her baby, so that is why I put it. Yay for adoption!!!

emily ballard said...

Great link to the positive adoption language. I catch myself saying things incorrectly once in a while.