July 14, 2009

Independence Day.


We had a busy, fun-filled 4th of July that took us from Paradise all the way to Bountiful, & a few stops in between. We camped overnight in Paradise & had such fun with Gracie's family going to the fireworks at USU & the next morning I 'ran' the 15k Freedom Run up Blacksmith Fork Canyon with my parents & some friends, though it was more walking than running to be honest. I was not quite prepared for that one. I finished though, which was pretty much my goal.

From there we went to Plain City where Ty competed in an ATV polo tourney with our friend Rex, & I might add that such an event is entertainment at it's finest. Truth be told, it just might be the fact that said city holds such events that draws us to move there. One never knows.
We finished our night at Grandpa Noker's where we celebrated both, yes both of Ty's parents' birthdays with food, cake, homemade ice cream, fireworks & loads of fun! Happy 4th.

3 comments:

Cody and Heidi said...

I like that you included Porter dancing on the pole--I liked it. ;)

Mrs B said...

I had to include a pole-dancing shot- there were several to choose from too! I'm bummed I didn't get a good one of all 3 little boys!! Blast!

Brooke said...

Good times for one and all!!