July 10, 2009

Best Question Ever.

So yesterday I was picking my darling sister-in-law Roxi up to head to Brianna's wedding & some of her cute little neighbor girls were playing in their front yard. I heard them yell something, but didn't realize they were talking to us until one little girl yelled "Hey!" grabbing my attention, before repeating her question. Ready for it??? "Are you a movie star?!" she asked. To which I graciously & promptly replied "Yes, I am!" I was laughing & grinning with a little pride when she asked what movies I was in. At the risk of losing my new found little fan club, I decided I must tell her the truth. That I am in fact, not a movie star. She hesitated only a moment before replying "Well you totally look like one!" Awww, shucks. I bet I was blushing. Kids in my neighborhood never ask me that.

3 comments:

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Haha- that's awesome!! Once when I was driving my Mini (Cooper S Convertible...*sigh*) some little kids yelled, "cool car, lady!". I felt pretty special, but still no movie star :)

Mandy Bird said...

That's awesome! I think you look like one too : )

Brooke said...

That's so cute! But of course you are a movie star. I have tons of movie that you are in. In one of them you hatch out of an egg...