July 07, 2009

Father's Day.







We celebrated Father's Day & my sister Brooke's Birthday by having a picnic up Logan Canyon (so gorgeous & green!) & sampling a smorgasbord of tasty desserts made by her neighbor, the pastry chef. Nice. I just gotta mention how much I love my sister. She's stunning, funny, brilliant & one of the best friends I have ever had. I hope she had a splendid birthday & that the year ahead treats her better than ever!
I'm also so grateful for the dads in my life. I have such an awesome dad, words cannot describe. He is beyond amazing in his generosity, his example & his knowledge. I really lucked out. I'm also so lucky that my son has such an incredible, hard working, smart, funny dad. He's so much fun, & lives to be a dad. I'm grateful for him every single day. (And might I add that he's handsome as the day is long.....)
And there are others... Brothers, uncles, grandpas... The list goes on... Happy Father's Day each & every one!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hi, Jaime!!! Cute pix of good times! You are so nice and I love you too. xoxoxo