July 07, 2009

Breezy





I believe I previously mentioned that my little sis-in-law Brianna is getting married this week. Well, I've had the wonderful opportunity to do her pictures & we've had so much fun together. I wish them the best of luck this week & for the rest of their lives. Scared witless, but looking forward to doing their wedding pictures also. Wish me luck that all goes well- A friend of mine told me not to worry, that I would do great, that there was nothing to be scared about-- weddings only happen once in a liftime, right? Whew. What great advice for a first timer. I do appreciate their trust in letting me practice one them!!!

2 comments:

brady and kenzie said...

You will do a way good job!! You already have with all their engagements and bridals and all. Brady and I were just discussing that we would like you to take some pics of us one day. You do a really good job.

Brooke said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! I love them all!!!!!!!