July 23, 2008

Dark, Dingy, Delicious

Let's be honest; it's probably no dirtier than Taco Bell & I eat there, but there's just something sketchy about a place hidden in the underbelly of Ogden that has been an undercover drug front in several Hollywood blockbusters. OK, so that's not entirely true, but if you saw the place you'd probably believe me. Lee's Mongolian BBQ. So tasty. Those of you from Ogden know what I'm talkin' bout (except you, Anne, & yes I'm taking you there) & those of you not from O-Town be sure to look me up when you take your scenic vacation here & I will show you the best food this l'il ghetto has to offer!
Tyler treated me to dinner there tonight & an hour later I'm still smelling my hair & lickin' my chops! Thanks, honey!

2 comments:

Anne Law said...

...doubtful you will ever get me to go there- there is something just not right about that place- my Ty loves it.... mmmm... Taco Bell, haven't been there forever. :) I love you girly.

Mrs B said...

The only thing not right about that place is that it shouldn't be legal for something to be so tasty! :)