May 18, 2009

Wicked.

I could go on & on, but I'll sum it up with this: Wicked was incredible.  I LOVED it.  My uber sweet husband booked us a room at a historic B&B, we ate some tasty food, slept in, & had a great time.  I think it was even better than I had anticipated, which is always nice.  We also made some friends from Australia that have invited us to come visit.  I think we better take them up on that!  So, THANKS a million to the best husband a girl could ask for, & thanks again to mom & dad for taking Mr P overnight!  You're the best.  It was a stellar birthday! (I had a couple of really cute pics, but they're on my old camera to which the cord is lost so I don't have a way of getting them on here. Sigh.)

1 comment:

DaBudges said...

man I wish I could have seen it. I guess I'll just have to continue watching small clips on You Tube to feed the hunger until I get another chance. sigh :D