April 02, 2009

Wicked!

To my family: Do you remember when we had those friends from Canada or somewhere who used to say 'wicked!' in place of 'cool' or 'sweet'? Well, I think I'm going to bring it back. Reason for said change of vocabulary, you might ask? Well, I'M GOING TO WICKED!!!! My ever-so-sweet, thoughtful & awesome husband thought he would be able to hold out on the surprise until my birthday, but as usual, he caved & gave me the tickets last night. Woo hoo! I'm so excited I could just dance & I just had to share it. Thanks, love!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

WHAT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo jealous!

Brien said...

I loved Wicked, and I'm sure you will too!

DaBudges said...

What he forgot to tell you is that he also got a ticket for your bestest friend. Right!!! Poo.. lol hope you have fun!

Critt & Britt said...

Jamie, I am so jealous. My mom and sis stood in line to buy tickets for us for 3 hours at 5:00 in the morning when they went on sale and barely missed them. Sounds like fun. I love the music and am determined to see it soon. Hey I want to add you and Aimee to my blog so send me your email adresses if you would. brittanyaardema@hotmail.com