March 20, 2009

Pilot Brother.


I have some really awesome & talented siblings & would just like to take a moment to brag one up. My good news minute, if you will. Yesterday my dad, Mr P & I went out to the Ogden Airport where Lee was taking his Instrument Test for the flight program he's in at USU & got to see him come in & land, maneuver around the runway & take off a couple of times. It was so cool & weird & awesome to watch!! Mr P was in awe of the planes & helicopters-- his baby blues were as big as saucers. He even said 'helicopter!' We met my mom for dinner & when we took Lee back to the airport the sun was setting & we watched him do his pre-flight check, taxi & take off. Granted, I'm an emotional goober, but I really almost got choked up as we saw his plane heading toward Ben Lomond. I'm so stinkin' proud of him. What a great accomplishment!! Can't wait to go for a ride....

1 comment:

Brooke said...

This is so awesome, and what a great picture of you guys with Lee! Way to go, Lee!