March 11, 2009

Bear Lake.








Last weekend Ty & I went with most of my family to Bear Lake for a quick weekend getaway. I didn't do so well documenting, but we had a splendid time. We spent Saturday sledding at the Sinks, which was the BEST. However, note for next time: snowmobile necessary. It was quite a hike getting back to the top of the hill, possibly best described as excruciating, but I don't think I've ever tubed such long hills! I was laughing out loud going down, then laughing that I was such a nerd for laughing out loud. What a vicious cycle. I also had quite a hearty laugh when I dared my dad to go down on his belly & he took me up on it. Now that's entertainment.

We also thawed our bones with a little swimming & enjoyed some truly entertaining Rock Banding. Mostly from the kids, but also a very nice rendition of 'White Wedding' from Bishop Lambert. Classic.

Thanks, everyone for coming & for all the fun, good food & good memories. There WILL be a next time.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

LOved it! It was super fun. The Byingtons know that you've gotta fight. For your right. To paaaaaarty!