February 16, 2009

Broken?

I'm am a bit concerned. When I logged onto my blog today, it was blank. Um, that can't be a good thing, right? So I thought I'd try a little test post to see what happens. Is anyone seeing previous posts when then come to my blog? I have quite a few posts I have neglected to save & will be VERY sad if they are lost. So, let me know what you see when you come to visit, & say a little wish on a star that nothing is too terribly wrong & that this is just a fluke!! Thanks!!

7 comments:

Cody and Heidi said...

Hey Jaime,

We can see your whole blog, so I don't think that there is a problem on this end at least. Good luck with it.

Sara said...

I see lots of posts- so it must be okay! How scary though, I need to back up mine... I would die if I lost them all.

Sarah said...

Everything looks normal to me, previous posts and all!

emily ballard said...

Lucky for you I live on my computer and can be the first to report. Your blog looks normal with all previous posts visible.

Roxi said...

Hey Jamie, I've only seen 5 posts in January and 3 in February. I've been wondering were you guys have been. Thanks for the Valentines Pic of MrP, he looks so dang cute :)

DaBudges said...

I'm not having any problems seeing your posts :D How was FHE last night?

brady and kenzie said...

Thanks for the valentines pic...it is so cute!