December 04, 2008

New Kicks

I love that my kid can appreciate the goodness of a stylin' new pair of shoes. We picked these up in Park City a couple of months ago, & just the other day Mr P found them on the shelf. Despite the fact that they are still quite a bit too big, he insists on wearing them most of the time-- even with his pj's, as you can see. Some days I try to put other shoes on him & he will shake his head, look me sternly in the eye & point to these. This could be a bad omen of things to come, but he's not a girl, so it can't get THAT bad. Right?!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

And who wouldn't demand to wear shoes that are on fire! Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

dude...GOOD LUCK w/ that :P kade is the same. nobody ever told me that came w/ the "boy's handbook"...but i've learned it can :P so cute though :) love it :)