May 23, 2012




 Quite often I think of my blog & how it is neglected & I think "but we haven't really done anything spectacular to write about lately."  Turns out, however, that as I was going through my overflowing iPhoto gallery, every day with my boys is spectacular.  Sometimes we don't leave the house or even wash our hair (for shame!).  Some days going to the grocery store is our adventure for the day & sometimes we make it to the Treehouse or the Dino Park or even the zoo.  But no matter where we make it- or don't, as the case may be- every day of my life is spectacular & over abundantly happy.  Not every day goes as planned & sometimes there is more frustration than fun, but it's good. It's all good.  I'm blessed & happy & content.  And who could ask for more?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know this is a super late comment, but I always love all your pics. So adorable! Hope you are doing well Jaime :)