May 08, 2010

7 Years & Counting.

Seven years ago today I woke up in the wee hours of the dawn, did my darnedest to make myself look a little special, & drove to the Salt Lake L.D.S. Temple, where my family & I waited for my husband-to-be. Then we waited some more, after which we were asked by a kind little temple worker if the groom was on his way. I assured them that I sure hoped he was, since he wasn't answering his phone. However, he did make it, just in the nick of time. Turns out he couldn't find any clean socks & ended up washing some in the sink that morning. Or some crazy nonsense like that. And our adventures have just continued from there. And I literally mean adventures. From being 'guided' by policemen donning machine guns in Mexico to motorhome travels to the birth of our first son & the anticipation of our second & everything in between, the last 7 years have gone by in a flash & I'm grateful for my Mr who makes every one fun & exciting. Happy anniversary Mr B. I sure love you.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

What the heck?! I haven't checked in on your blog in awhile, and holy cow, you've been busy. So many cute pictures! I just love you, Jaime! xxoo

Libby said...

You little doll. How very exciting! I was thinking 7 years ago, I just graduated! I am sure that your joy surpasses my joy.. :)